AREX Delta X GEN 2 Tactical 9mm
The AREX Delta X GEN 2 Tactical 9mm, takes all the great aspects of the original AREX Delta GEN 2 Optics Ready and adds to them. The new Arex Delta Gen 2 Tactical is an uncompromising handgun with a striker double-action trigger and an extended threaded barrel ready for a suppressor, or any other muzzle device. The suppressor height metal sights allow for co-witnessing with most reflex sights and unrestricted aiming even with a suppressor or other accessory attached. Arex has added an extended magazine release (right handed installed, left handed included) for lightning-fast magazine changes. Available in Black, FDE (Flat Dark Earth), Gray, and Olive. The Arex Delta X has the same barrel length as the Delta M GEN 2 Tactical and the longer grip of the Delta L.
- 4.6″ 1/2×28 Threaded Cold hammer forged barrel (with thread protector).
- Suppressor Height Metal Sights.
- Extended magazine release button for RH operators installed. Extended magazine release button for LH operators included.
- Flared magwell to help with smooth and fast mag changes.
- Milled for optics Slide (Arex Optics Ready). Five standardized mounting plates are included to provide secure and low profile interface for most proven miniature reflex sights (”red dots”).
- Three slot picatinny rail, to accommodate a wide array of accessories.
- Nitrocarburized stainless steel slide.
- Nitrocarburized steel parts.
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Polymer frame.
- Striker fired, double action trigger system.
- Crisp, short reset trigger.
- Low profile ambidextrous slide lock/release.
- Four interchangeable backstraps.
- Trigger safety.
- Striker indicator, and loaded chamber indicator.
- Easy takedown, without having to pull the trigger.
- One 17 round flush fit, and one 19 round extended magazine.
- Compact cleaning kit.
Included Optic Plates are: