The Helikon Mistral jacket is a combination of a classic anorak jacket design with modern material solutions. The jacket is made of softshell material StormStretch, which provides protection against wind, light rain or snow, while maintaining good breathability. In addition, this material is lightweight and allows you to compress the jacket to quite small size.
The anorak cut has the advantage of not having a full-length zipper at the front, which significantly improves wind protection. The Mistral jacket has a large pocket with an internal organizer that will allow you to conveniently carry handy equipment. On the sides of the jacket there are hip pockets to hide and warm your hands. Additional pockets are on the shoulders and are perfect for carrying the phone or documents.
Material reinforcements have been used on the elbows, which increase the mechanical strength of places most exposed to abrasion. The jacket also has an adjustable and ventilated hood.
- Light Anorak softshell jacket
- Made of StormStretch nylon material that protects against wind and light rain
- Adjustable and ventilated hood
- Short zipper with chin guard
- Large kangaroo pocket with internal organizer
- Two small shoulder pockets
- Two hip pockets
- Armpit ventilation openings
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Strengthening on the elbows
- Drawstring at the bottom of the jacket
- Velcro panels for patches
- Outer material: StormStretch Nylon-98%, Spandex-2%, 145 [g / m2]
- Lining material: 100% polyester
- Weight: 640 g
- Product code: KU-MSL-NL
- Manufacturer: Helikon